BOLLARD LOAD TESTING & LIFTING EQUIPMENT INSPECTION SERVICES:
EIWAA Marine has a team of experienced and highly qualified inspection engineers (LEEA) who can be mobilized internationally at short notice across the globe for verifying the integrity of full mooring bollard assembly including bollard body, bollard’s anchor bolts, bollard anchors and bollard surrounding/concrete structure.
Existing method of bollard testing includes pull testing of bollard by a tug boat which is more expensive and not accessible in various conditions. EIWAA Marine is capable to provide Portable bollard pull testing assembly of up to 500T Capacity for performing bollard pull testing and certification to reduce the accidents in port, ship yards, Maintenance yards etc. Our objectives is to see if the bollard is able to resist the maximum SWL and /or proof load by periodic inspection of bollard, SWL Testing of bollard and/or proof load testing of bollard in an economical way by a portable bollard pull testing equipment.
Our core services includes but not limited to,
1. Periodic Inspection, SWL/Proof Load testing of all types of Marine mooring bollard including A-Type mooring bollard ,B-Type Mooring bollards, C-Type Mooring bollards, D &E Type Mooring bollards, Cast Iron/Ductile type mooring bollards like Single Bitt Mooring bollards, Double bitt mooring bollards, T-Head Mooring bollard, Staghorn type bollard, Kidney type and cleats type bollard etc.
2. Load Testing and certification of marine mooring bollards in any direction including the failure analysis of Mooring bollard body, Bollard Cylinder, Failure analysis of weld at the base of bollard cylinder and failure analysis of anchor bolt of mooring bollard etc.
3. Proof load testing and Inspection of all type of bollard includes Permanent bollard and Temporary bollards which is to be used in load out or shipment.
4. Bollard Post pull test and certification by Portable testing Equipment in shipyards, jetties, and yards
5. Mooring bollard load test and certification by Portable testing Equipment (Upto 500 T)in ports, Shipyards, jetties, and yards
6. Anchoring Bollard post load test and certification by Portable testing Equipment in ports, shipyards, jetties, and yards
7. Mooring Post/Bollard load test and certification by Portable testing Equipment in ports, shipyards, jetties, and yards
8. Bollard pull Test and certification for the Tug boats, Supply vessels, and other kind of ships
9. Pull testing of anchor bolt and pull testing of bollards in marine/building industry.
Other Services including,
• Cargo gear Inspection
• Lifting tackles/Loose Gear Inspection and Certification
• Loose Gear Inspection/ Lifting Tackles& Lifting Accessories Inspections and Certification
• Load Testing and Inspection of Slings, Shackles, Chain Block and Hoist etc.
• Load Testing and Certification of Forklifts.
• Load Testing and Inspection of Offshore Crane and Barge Cranes
• Load Testing and Certification of Offshore Basket, Personnel Transfer Basket/Billy Ploughs etc.
• Wire rope Spooling and De Spooling of Winches, Cranes. & etc.
• Changing of wire ropes in a cranes and winches.
• Towing Gear Assembly Inspection Bollard pull Test
• Load Testing Inspection and certification of Spreader Beam and Lifting Beams
• Load Testing and Inspection of DNV 2.7-1 Containers and Provision of Slings
• Load Testing and Inspection of Pad Eye Testing (By Portable Pad eye tester up to 120T).
• Pad eye Load testing and certification by a portable pad eye tester in barges, ships, civil structures etc.
• Pull Testing/Load Testing and certification of Lashing Hooks, Anchor Bolt, Bracket, Hooks, and Clamps etc.
• Load Testing and Inspection of Deck cranes, Davit systems, Davit Cranes, Overhead, and Mobile/Crawler Cranes.
• Rigging gear Inspections
• Pull out Test, Load test, Brake holding test & inspections of Anchor Winch, Towing Winch, Capstan and Anchor Windlass
For future enquiries, Please contact: - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; +97165622290, +971565035752,+971505990128,+971565037361etc.or www.eiwaaconsultancy.com